Dr. Numb Cream for Body Waxing
How many women swore they would die if they would be waxed again? Overall description for this procedure to fist timers will be humiliating, embarrassing, and shockingly painful. Definitely not an enjoyable experience one can count. Pain is an individualized reaction but let us face the reality, some women couldn't really take the pain from this procedure and they are always in quest to get something that will truly eliminate the pain. The top answer — Dr. Numb, the No. 1 Topical Cream for this any kind of waxing.
Dr. Numb for Body Waxing / Bikini Waxing / Brazilian Waxing
Though there always seems to be a new type that women are buzzing about, there are three major kinds:
– this style is appropriate for “beginners”. The Bikini Style involves hair removal from the both sides of the bikini line. This pubic hair removal style is also known as “the regular style” and is used mainly by the older women. In other words the regular bikini wax removes hair just around the front of the bikini line.
– this style is similar to the bikini style. French style is also known as “modified bikini wax”. It takes away some of the hair in the pubic region. The French style is appropriate for those women who love to wear bikinis and other skimpy outfits. In French Bikini Style a tiny, narrow strip of hair is left on the upper part.
– also known as Hollywood Bikini Style, Bare Pubic Style, Sphynyx Style. The Full Brazilian is probably the most preferred pubic style. In it the pubic hair is completely removed, usually by waxing. In other words you are completely “bare”. The Full Brazilian wax involves a complete removal of hair from the buttocks, anus, vulva.
‘ also known as Playboy Style involves removal of hair from the anus, buttocks, vulva and only a very narrow strip is left. The Brazilian wax is among the most preferred bikini styles as it looks sexy and is easy to groom. Recent pulls has shown that the Brazilian style is the most preferred by the men.
– also very common bikini “hairstyle”. It basically leaves a bit of pubic hair in the front center. The strip usually narrows in about 1.25 inches more than the regular wax.
To be absolutely honest with you I should tell you the truth – especially in the Full Brazilian Wax. You can apply a topical numbing cream before your service. Always indicate whether you want a regular bikini wax or a Full Brazilian for example to avoid unwanted surprises.
What is Dr. Numb™?
Dr. Numb™ contains lidocaine, a substance that has been used for many years as anesthetics in medical and dental offices. Dr. Numb contains more of a pure form of lidocaine which acts as the numbing anesthetic cream for the skin. The purity is very important, because not all lidocaine is manufactured and refined as Dr. Numb has been. Pain is caused by the stimulation of pain receptors at the ends of the nerves. The stimulation causes sodium to enter the nerve ending, which causes an electrical signal to build up in the nerve. When this electrical signal is big enough, it passes along the nerve to the brain, where the signal is interpreted as pain.Dr. Numb™ works by temporarily blocking this pathway of pain signals along nerves. Dr. Numb numbing anesthetic cream does this by stopping the sodium entering the nerve ending at the site of the pain. This prevents an electrical signal building up and passing along the nerve fibers to the brain.
What is it used for? How Long?
- Long lasting ( 3 hours 30 min ) numbing cream
- For numbing the skin area before getting any kind of painful procedures such as waxing, laser treatments, laser treatments, permanent eye liner etc...
- The most safe and purest numbing cream that does not interfere with any kind of permanent ink, body pierce ink or piercing process.
- Don't forget to Bookmark us!
Just imagine avoiding unnecessary pains and getting what you have to get done...and the amazed looks on your friends', colleagues' and families' when they find out that you had everything done without pain!!Think about how much happier you would know you are one of the majorities to do it the "Smart Way"
Some people have described body waxing or bikini waxing as excruciating and something they do not want to repeat. Dr. Numb laser numbing cream can help you alleviate that pain. Click here to buy Dr. Numb now!
How To Apply The Numbing Cream
- Purchase a topical numbing cream.
- Wash the area receiving laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Now that the cream has been rubbed into the body pierce, place an additional, thin layer of cream over the area.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form drying off.
- Leave the plastic wrap on until it is removed by the professional before the procedure.
Tips & Warnings
- Leave the cream on the skin longer for better result. Don't remove the saran wrap until you feel the numbing effect.
Check Out Dr. Numb's Video & Image Gallery!
▼ Ready to order? Click here to view our Packages and Pricing
Dr. Numb Boxed Tube Packages - for individuals and small businesses
Dr. Numb Bulk Packages with Display Box - perfect for tattoo shops, laser clinics and resellers
* regular price is $54 per tube, plus 15% discount using coupon code. ** takes effect within 10 minutes, leave on for 1 hour for maximum strength