Dr. Numb Cream for Body Piercing
Body piercing is a very ancient form of body modification that has been practiced for ritualistic as well as cosmetic purposes in various places all over the world. The level of pain depends largely on the location of the piercing. The pain of the actual piercing, no matter what kind of piercing it is, it will hurt. Everybody’s pain tolerance is different and Dr. Numb can numb the pain sensors for a painless body piercing session.
Most Painful Places to Get a Piercing & Dr. Numb
When you get a body piercing, the pain can last anything from minutes to hours depending on where your skin is pierced. So, no matter how you look at it, pain is inevitable. If you are thinking of getting a piercing and don’t know where to have it in case it’s too painful, here is a list of the most painful places to get pierced: eyebrow, earlobe, tongue, navel, nostril, labret/lip, female nipple, catilage piercings, male nipple, and genitals.
Some people have described body piercings as excruciating and something they do not want to repeat. Dr. Numb numbing cream can help you alleviate that pain. Click here to buy Dr. Numb now!
What is Dr. Numb™?
Dr. Numb™ contains lidocaine, a substance that has been used for many years as anesthetics in medical and dental offices. Dr. Numb contains more of a pure form of lidocaine which acts as the numbing anesthetic cream for the skin. The purity is very important, because not all lidocaine is manufactured and refined as Dr. Numb has been. Pain is caused by the stimulation of pain receptors at the ends of the nerves. The stimulation causes sodium to enter the nerve ending, which causes an electrical signal to build up in the nerve. When this electrical signal is big enough, it passes along the nerve to the brain, where the signal is interpreted as pain.Dr. Numb™ works by temporarily blocking this pathway of pain signals along nerves. Dr. Numb numbing anesthetic cream does this by stopping the sodium entering the nerve ending at the site of the pain. This prevents an electrical signal building up and passing along the nerve fibers to the brain.
What is it used for? How Long?
- Long lasting ( 3 hours 30 min ) numbing cream
- For numbing the skin area before getting any kind of painful procedures such as waxing, laser treatments, laser treatments, permanent eye liner etc…
- The most safe and purest numbing cream that does not interfere with any kind of permanent ink, body pierce ink or piercing process.
- Don’t forget to Bookmark us!
Just imagine avoiding unnecessary pains and getting what you have to get done…and the amazed looks on your friends’, colleagues’ and families’ when they find out that you had everything done without pain!! Think about how much happier you would know you are one of the majorities to do it the "Smart Way"
How To Apply The Numbing Cream
- Purchase a topical numbing cream.
- Wash the area receiving laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Now that the cream has been rubbed into the body pierce, place an additional, thin layer of cream over the area.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form drying off.
- Leave the plastic wrap on until it is removed by the professional before the procedure.
Tips & Warnings
- Leave the cream on the skin longer for better result. Don’t remove the saran wrap until you feel the numbing effect.